[Lazarus] Lazarus cannot debug after Raspbian upgrade

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:31:30 CEST 2016

Moving this thread to Lazarus, posted to FPC by mistake.
I just upgraded my Raspberry Pi3 from the March to the May version of
Raspbian using the dist-upgrade command and then rebooted.

Now Lazarus has problems with running some debugging sessions, it
immediately displays an error box saying that the debugger failed.
More info shows:

The GDB command:
"-gdb-set confirm off"
did not return any result.

I have never seen this before so I am at a loss here, can someone
please help out?
A project that worked fine yesterday before the Raspbian upgrade
exhibits this now.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden