[Lazarus] Lazarus cannot debug after Raspbian upgrade

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Jul 30 13:45:54 CEST 2016

On 30/07/2016 09:17, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 03:54:32 +0100, Martin Frb <lazarus at mfriebe.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry but at this stage I dont have any more than those (wild) guesses.
> Well, that is even more than I have at the moment...
> Thanks for your interest and contribution!
>
> Note that not all Lazarus projects are affected by this.

This is odd.

"-gdb-set confirm off" is the very first command that the ide sends to
gdb. gdb can therefore not know which app you are trying to debug. The
filename is sent later. only.
So I dont know, how it can depend on the file you want to debug?

It strange, but I have no idea, sorry.

You dont have anything in Debugger_Startup_Options?