[Lazarus] VirtualTreeView: new home, new release

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Jun 5 12:52:09 CEST 2016

Am 2016-06-02 um 17:52 schrieb Luiz Americo Pereira Camara:
 > The LCL port of VirtualTreeView component has a new home: https://github.com/blikblum/VirtualTreeView-Lazarus
 > It's now a direct fork of Delphi repository making easier to keep in sync
 > Two versions are released
 > - 4.8.7
 > - 5.5.3

I am using a version of VTV from october 2013 which claims to be 4.8.7 too
but is slightly different to the one I just downloaded from your link.
Especialy one difference stroke me as it looks like a bug:
In line 6740 of the current downloaded version there is this code:

if not FCheckBox then
    HeaderGlyphSize := Point(FImages.Width, FImages.Height)
else
    HeaderGlyphSize := Point(Treeview.CheckImages.Height, Treeview.CheckImages.Height)

Why is "Height" used twice in the last line?
This line is different in the older version of 4.8.7:

    HeaderGlyphSize := Point(Treeview.CheckImages.Width, Treeview.CheckImages.Height)