[Lazarus] Multithreaded app with PostgreSQL connection

Mon Jun 20 23:07:59 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-20 17:08, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> I have a multithreaded application where every thread needs to connect
> to the same PostgreSQL database. How to design the DB connectivity for a
> multithreaded application correctly?

Having already written your application, it is probably too late to
switch to tiOPF. tiOPF does most of the work for you, and it takes care
of multi-threaded access to a single DB connection. It has support for
multiple DB connections, a connection pool and thread pool. If nothing
else, it might be worth you taking a look at what tiOPF have done to
accomplish this.

tiOPF is available on SourceForge.net.
http://www.tiopf.com

Regards,