[Lazarus] Quick Modern Object Pascal Introduction, for Programmers

Dennis cyraid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:40:10 CEST 2016

Instead of doing an svn update in place, it should store the binaries in
your home folder, and then run those instead (kinda like what Dropbox
does). I agree.. should never have to sudo.. either make a repository for
updates, or store the source and svn it from the user home folder if
necessary (or both).

- Dennis Fehr