[Lazarus] Is there some way to build a package for all widgsets in one go like the IDE's Build Many option?

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:38:46 CEST 2016

Is there some way to build a package for all widgsets in one go like the
IDE's Build Many option?

Changing widgetsets results in a recompile of a lot of GUI packages and
wonder whether that can be avoided. Adding the LCLWidget to the output path
of packages doesn't seem to work.

The only way I can think of is to have separate Lazarus builds for each
widget set which share the same --pcp option. For cross-platform I mainly
use Qt as the GTK widget set doesn't seem to work well on Windows.

--
Frank Church