[Lazarus] Aarch64 as CPU target for RPi3 with Linux as OS

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Fri Mar 4 07:58:54 CET 2016

Then, perhaps, the ODROID-C2 could be your toy for aarch64 !

Especially the eMMC connector makes it very suitable for reliable
embedded (FPC) applications.
As well as its 2Gbyte SDRAM and Gigabit Ethernet.
Arch has 64 bit ready:
https://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv8/amlogic/odroid-c2

But, with the RPi3, you can reach a much wider audience.
Which is my goal with the Pi.