[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:55:46 CET 2016

On Mar 5, 2016 4:48 PM, "Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I looked at Lazarus Tools/Configure "Bild Lazarus" I see that the LCL
> widget type is set to gtk2.
> That is the same as in my Linux Mint 17.3 Mate installation.

Yes, the widgetset is obviously GTK2 unless you have explicitly configured
it for QT.
Could you please confirm that the problems happen only with LXDE, as I
asked earlier.
You have apparently tested with other desktops, too, for example Mate.
Then could you please find the revision that broke things under LXDE.
Raspberry may be too slow for bisecting, you must do it using a faster
computer.
Explaining the same problems here repeatedly does not help. We believe the
problems are real.

Juha