[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:09:26 CET 2016

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no idea what you mean by this statement...
> What is LXDE and how do I test Lazarus for LXDE?

Bo, I have a strong feeling that you are playing dummy. Why do you do it?
You must know the concept of desktop environments since you tested
many distributions already. A simple google search would reveal that
LXDE is a desktop environment.

> In this environment the gtk2 is still selected but the form sizing
> issue is not apparent.

Yes, the widgetset is GTK2 unless you have explicitly configured it
for QT, as I wrote in my previous mail.
Anyway, the problem is quite surely LXDE dependent.

>>Then could you please find the revision that broke things under LXDE.
>>Raspberry may be too slow for bisecting, you must do it using a faster
>>computer.
> Now you are talking mystery again. I do not understand how I could do
> this...

I explained the bisect process in an earlier mail in this same thread.
I will not repeat it here.
Bo, do you read the replies from other people? Sometimes you seem to
ignore them completely.

Juha