[Lazarus] Ann: class code creation

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Tue Mar 8 16:53:16 CET 2016

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:15:23 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Well. You take yourself as a reference I think.
When you called it very confusing...
... you were speaking on behalf of humanity?
... you stated an objective fact?
... you stated your personal opinion and only forgot to make clear that it is an opinion?

Reread my mail and you will see it's clearly all my opinion, who shall be the reference if not me.
The only fact is that 'long click' is a well known concept which you just happen to not know.

Reread your mail and it reads more like it's a fact that it's confusing. Hence why I added the 'for me'.

I just wanted to show that it's not confusing for everybody (like your mail sounded), that there are people who would actually prefer Jesus' implementation idea over more short-cuts and that Jesus' did not come up with something strange but with something that's very similar to a concept on a different platform and there known and used by a lot of people.

> I don't own a smartphone, so 'long click' is not a known concept to me.
See, learned something new today.

> I have never met it on a PC.
Astonishing. Or actually not.

It's not really important anyhow as the simpler to implement method will be used.

R.