[Lazarus] CMS in Pascal ?

Mon Mar 14 12:42:46 CET 2016

On 2016-03-12 09:25, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Is there one written in Object Pascal ?

Yes, PWU (aka Powtils) included one. I used it to run a small wiki on my
server some years ago. The content was in a plain text file, and the
SCMS (aka wiki.cgi) inject a menu, header and footer.

It came as part of the PWU examples. I have the SCMS project files I
used. I can archive it and email you a copy (or make it available for
download on my server) if you want.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/