[Lazarus] Testing Rapberry Pi 3 performance

Wed Mar 23 11:38:11 CET 2016

On 2016-03-23 10:22, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> The RPi2 is superior in almost every way. I've got an RPi3 here but
> won't have time to exercise it for at least a few days.

My RPi 1 Model B (the original) is still ticking nicely even after so
many years of usage. At one stage I used used it as a web server, then
as a media player for over two years, running 24/7. Now I use it to test
FPC+fpGUI builds for the ARM target.

>From what I've read online, the RPi2 and RPi3 have way more memory and
processing speed than mine. So that should be a nice welcome as a lite
desktop / development environment.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/