[Lazarus] LCL exports CC-licensed icons to every LCL application

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:33:37 CET 2016

On 23 March 2016 at 23:18, <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:

> thanks for that! will it work for non-GUI console only apps?

Hmm.  In order to get the LCL information, I needed to include some LCL
files...  Shouldn't be too hard to modify though and build a version that
doesn't report the LCL info...  The code was released entirely into the
public domain, so feel free to hack away :-)

hummm... "almost no change" implies that there is a change of some kind...
> can you update your original post or post another with the change or newer
> unit?

Sure.  I've updated that post now :-)

Changes are: Minor re-ordering of code, some additional comments and
GetCPU.  I'm away from SourceForge access right now, so I'm not entirely
sure when I made those changes...