[Lazarus] SVN - SIGSEGV in external C lib when Lazarus in Debug mode (Qt)

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Wed Mar 23 23:52:37 CET 2016

Tried with style plastique - same result. QPixmap log output is not from my
code but from Qt Widgetset, I'm not using Qt API directly, I'm just
assigning TLabel.Caption := Title in thread
safe Application.QueueAsyncCall. Tried also prepare demo but when copy
pasted to the empty project, everything is working fine. Different stack or
something?
I still don't understand why I get this error even when I comment
Application.QueueAsyncCall
line in bass callback SyncMetaProc. It is on top place where external Bass
callback function call my FPC routine. It worked fine for several months,
stopped after svn update and Lazarus rebuild. Weird