[Lazarus] Having multiple Lazarus like GetLazarus version

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Thu Mar 24 10:07:57 CET 2016

Be careful. When copying all settings between too-different versions it
may call for trouble. editoroptions.xml is ok. fpcdefines.xml,
codetoolsoptions.xml and environmentoptions.xml could lead to issues
since they contain absolute paths of the original installation.
package-related files (packagefiles.xml, miscellaneousoptions.xml and
staticpackages.inc) can cause trouble if the new installation does not
support all required features of the old one.