[Lazarus] Having multiple Lazarus like GetLazarus version

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:36:40 CET 2016

Aha!
If found the problem!

I have a config folder in my Lazarus directory that has every config xml
files like default Lazarus have in Appdata.
When I open Lazarus forms shortcut like I said there was no problem but
when I add that path to cfg it has problem until I changed the address
to this : --primary-config-path=C:\Trunk\lazarus\config and now it
solved and no problem.

But Im still curios about how GetLazarus version works without a cfg
file and it will be very good if any one can check that.

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...