[Lazarus] Strange error with TValueListEditor

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:03:57 CEST 2016

I see no real difference in the lfm structure (apart from the fact
that the problematic one has   OnStringsChange =
vle11TrunkPropertiesStringsChange, which sould not raise the error you
mentioned)

Does the form contain any other components that are NOT installed in
the "minimal IDE"?
I'm asking because in that case I will ot be able to load the form
(especially if it has third-party controls).

For testing purposes in priciple I only need the form
(lfm+sourcecode), not the entire project. I don't need to compile it,
jus be able to load the form.
You can send it to my private email adress, I will treat is as
copyrighted material.

Bart