[Lazarus] Example of TObjectList sorting

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:12:50 CEST 2016

wrote:

> On 2016-05-09 13:24, Denis Kozlov wrote:
> > This kind of question is better suited on the forum I think
>
> Why? This mailing list is just as much a support area as the web forum.
> Not everybody likes web based forums (I don't).

Forum is especially good for tutorials, generic and commonly asked
questions - like a repository of knowledge, Also, forums are more easily
searched, indexed by search engines and easier to view for novice users.
Hence, I think this question/answer would reach more end users while being
on the forum, instead of on a mailing list.

Denis