[Lazarus] Lazarus on the move.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat May 28 13:04:23 CEST 2016

Giuliano Colla wrote:
> Il 28/05/2016 11:30, Mark Morgan Lloyd ha scritto:> I don't know whether
> anybody else is seeing this, but messages after > the switchover are
> coming through with excessively-long lines. Line > termination looks the
> same in both cases, charset has changed from > "us-ascii" to "utf-8" but
> is otherwise the same.
> You appear to be using a rather old version of Thunderbird: the header
> of your e-mail tells:> User-Agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 2.0.0.24
> (X11/20100328)The current version is 38.8. This may be the reason.Here
> lines are properly ended to fit the viewing window.
> Giuliano

Noted, but the format of the messages being buffered on our local server
has changed, long before they get anywhere near our desktop systems. So
the version of Thunderbird (actually Debian "IceDove") might be relevant
to the final presentation, but is not the ultimate cause.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk