[Lazarus] FPC on Rpi3 executable module sizes

Sascha Hestermann Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 2 17:19:15 CET 2016

Am 02.11.2016 um 15:59 schrieb Ken Kashmarek via Lazarus:
> I used Bo Berglund's script to install FPC (including Lasarus) on my RPi3.
> That script is long and complicated and making changes to it would be in his
> domain.

I understand that changing the installation can be a bit complicated.
But I was actually referring to the settings of your particular project.
I neither have experience with the RPi3 nor with compilation in command
line, but if I compile my project without any "-g" options I can use
smart linking and otherwise not.

But anyways if that is the problem in your case you should get a warning
like in my previous mail. So it should be easy to check if that is the
cause of the growth in size.

It was just an idea to look for because that message can easily be
overlooked (at least in Lazarus).