[Lazarus] DBLookupComboBox vs Qt

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 11:43:49 CET 2016

2016. 11. 05. 10:47 keltezéssel, zeljko írta:
> On 11/05/2016 10:30 AM, Gabor Boros via Lazarus wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Created an issue in the past but got no answer. Now attached a better
>> example project. Please try and comment. Is it a Qt bug or this is the
>> expected behaviour?
>>
>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=28597
>
> Can it be reproduced with regular TComboBox ? I cannot understand what's
> exact problem from issue explanation ...

Yes I got same result with a TComboBox. See the attached screenshot,
better than my description.

> 1.TCombobox is empty

Yes.

> 2.You are assigning items

Yes, in two places. In FormCreate and in FormShow.

> 3.ItemIndex should stay -1 instead of 0 (first item selected ? )

No automatic selection if Items filled up in FormCreate but automatic
selection if filled up in FormShow.

> 4.What about other widgetsets ?

On Windows works as expected. Nothing selected. (Got same result with
Delphi.)

Gabor