[Lazarus] Help System with Chromium Embedded component

Wed Nov 9 16:24:17 CET 2016

On 2016-11-09 14:57, Marco van de Voort via Lazarus wrote:
> But I think lhelp still has enough leeway, and I think Graeme greatly
> overexaggerates the problems.

And my comparison screenshots (from earlier) show the problem as clear
as day. Your comment about "LHelp works fine with fpdoc generated CHM"
is a moot point. LHelp is also used for shipping your own application
with help and a help viewer (Linux, OSX, FreeBSD, Solaris etc don't
include CHM help viewers as standard), in which case you will not be
using fpdoc to author application help. The inconsistency of HTML
rendering components is a real problem.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/