[Lazarus] High Res Screen, problems with IDE

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:56:33 CET 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Erwin van den Bosch via Lazarus
> Doesn't sound like an "open" development group of enthusiasts. :-(

People have rights for private communication. Also Lazarus developers
have such rights. I even have private mails which I am NOT going to
show you. How do you feel about that?  :)

> The current problems with Lazarus-IDE as I see it:
> [...]
> Just a few things you can send to the developers list.
> Maybe some of my points make sense, maybe not, but whatever you main
> developers do:
> "keep the fun going!"

Yes, sure!
BTW, your wish list kind of proves that a separate developers list is needed.
Think: If developers tried to discuss an implementation detail here
and most replies would be like yours, the developers would loose their
interest quite soon.

Juha