[Lazarus] that's surprised me a lot

Sascha Hestermann Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Oct 1 17:02:39 CEST 2016

Am 01.10.2016 um 13:48 schrieb Shaun via Lazarus:

> sorry to inform you but the link leads to a scam site that has been
> doing the rounds for quite some time.

That's indeed a spam mail and it wasn't sent by me. As far as I can tell
they faked the sender and used my name and mail address.

Looking as the source code of the mail reveals it was sent by
109241132252.raciborz.vectranet.pl via mailhost.mobimail.mobitelnet.lk,
so no Gmx was involved.

Since a few month I have seen several of such mails and also get
"Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" mail from time to time for mails I
did not sent.

I don't think I can do anything about that as the mails are neither send
by me nor by my computer.