[Lazarus] Notice: Due to Hurricane Matthew I'll be unavailable for the next few days

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:07:51 CEST 2016

On 06/10/16 00:02, wkitty42--- via Lazarus wrote:
> On 10/05/2016 01:12 PM, Anthony Walter via Lazarus wrote:
>> Due to Hurricane Matthew I'm being evacuated from my home for a few
>> days. If anyone wants to check up on me or my home I've set up a
>> continuous live video stream from my living room. It can be used to
>> monitor the current situation.
>>
>> My living room video stream:
>>
>> http://www.codebot.org/articles/?doc=9599
>

> i keep getting a repeated loop... i can tell because the volume is
> shoved to MAX when it starts and i keep having to turn it down...
> then it loops and the volume is MAX again :(
>
> looks pretty nasty but i don't see any other canaveral and
> surrounding area cams with that type of ferocious weather going
> on...

FUT 'free-pascal.social',

pretty bright for ca. 4AM (it's 9AM BST where I'm sitting) ... wow.

Would the twitch stream loop eventually if source is gone ?
But then, it would not show that it's 'live' ?

Will check in a couple o'hours.

(Anthony must have good internet cabling/connection and pretty good UPS, possibly)
(and his server and internet equipment in a weathertight box too)

Somehow, I don't long to have this kind of not-boring weather ;)

-L.