[Lazarus] Option to deactivate always open Menu Editor

Michael W. Vogel m-w-vogel at gmx.de
Fri Oct 7 15:42:14 CEST 2016

Hi Juha,

I checked r53075 (32bit FPC trunk r34637, Windows 7). The behaviour here
isn't changed. Always, I select a MenuItem in object inspector, the menu
editor is opened.
A other curious thing (I don't know if it is wanted), in its Caption
stands: "Form1.MainMenu1.MenuItem1 - OnClick: is not assigned".

If this isn't a wanted behavoiur, I can check this issue this evening,
if you want.

Kind regards

Michl