[Lazarus] Option to deactivate always open Menu Editor

Michael W. Vogel m-w-vogel at gmx.de
Sun Oct 9 22:36:51 CEST 2016

Am 09.10.2016 um 21:43 schrieb Juha Manninen via Lazarus:
> I am puzzled, what is the purpose of the now uncommented
> TMenuItemsPropertyEditor?
> As its comment says
>   "property editor for TMenuItem properties.
>    Invokes the parent menu's component editor."
>
> ... but the whole idea was NOT to invoke it.
I didn't know, if it is needed elsewhere. You deactivated it for the
current issue, but it doesn't make any difference. So I activated again.
Anyway, if it isn't needed somewhere else, it can be removed. Sorry for
the trouble.

Am 09.10.2016 um 22:20 schrieb Juha Manninen via Lazarus:
> The OnDesignerSetSelection handler was only added to GlobalDesignHook
> when the form was created but it was never removed. That was another
> bug.
Ah OK, I doesn't think of that. I tested r53087 and it works fine here.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Michl