[Lazarus] Teaching Pascal at College

Chris Kelling kellingc at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 16:18:33 CEST 2016

Because there are some basic controls that use array logic (lists, combo
boxes, even edit boxes when dealing with positions of characters in a
string), I'd introduce the concept with the variables. If the student
can make the connection between the visual controls and concept of array
logic, the inserting, selecting, and manipulation of that data should be
easy to grasp.

Considering your audience, it should fit in with stuff they are already
familiar with, just not thought of in the way of how a computer
organizes memory?  Meh, may be I'm getting too far down into the weeds.