[Lazarus] Windows 10 force any non-white background color to White

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Oct 14 12:01:09 CEST 2016

Il 14/10/2016 11:10, Dennis via Lazarus ha scritto:

> I have a program written in lazarus running normally in windows 7.
> When run in windows 10, the green color of the Frame/Form is changed
> by Windows 10 to white.

My best suggestion is to encourage your customer to downgrade to Windows 7.
Hewlett Packard, when you select a professional grade laptop or desktop,
as of today is still providing Windows 7 professional preinstalled, and
includes an upgrade DVD to Windows 10, which you may decide to use, but
at your own risk. They know better!

Giuliano