[Lazarus] Windows 10 force any non-white background color to White

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat Oct 15 16:58:55 CEST 2016

Am 15.10.2016 um 12:04 schrieb Dennis via Lazarus:

> Attached is a simple test project. Within the zip are 2 screen capture
> of the same program running in win 7 64 bit and Win 10 64 bit.
> The project was created with Lazarus 1.7; fpc 3.1.1 SVN 52643.
For me, the frame is white in both Win7 and Win10. Did you deactivate
themes in Win7? Your screenshot looks like this. This would switch to
the old Win95 style, and give you back control over the color of many
controls. In Lazarus, you can turn theme support off by unchecking "Use
manifest file to enable themes" in the Project Options. This works also
in Win10 - see attached screenshot: