[Lazarus] Teaching Pascal at College

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Oct 17 11:48:23 CEST 2016

On 17.10.2016 11:07, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:

> YES ...YES...NO...

IMHO a personal POV that is not very helpful in a totally general
discussion (please keep in mind that the intention of the OP to consider
Pascal instead of C was to keep the students from running away too soon.
> The rest of your questions were just flame bait so don't deserve an answer.
>

> If you don't know any of the above, ...
I only mentioned examples about which I do have a certain amount of
knowledge. Of course there are a lot more layers and interesting stuff
to learn that might be helpful in certain situations.

-Michael (usually I get bashed for digging to deep and hence not being
effective)