[Lazarus] Teaching Pascal at College

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:29:47 CEST 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 1:00 PM, wkitty42--- via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On 10/24/2016 01:53 PM, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk via Lazarus wrote:
>
>> I have the book :
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/Lazarus-Complete-Guide-pascal-teachin
>> g/dp/9490968021
>> ( Lazarus The complete Guide )
>>

> i've been looking for that book off and on since i heard about it...
> amazon currently shows it as unavailable and does not show a price for it
> :( :( :(
>
> --
>  NOTE: No off-list assistance is given without prior approval.
>        private contact is specifically requested and granted.
> --

I am sorry that I have forgot to write the following sentence :

"Please search the phrase

Lazarus The complete Guide

in Google ."

I have obtained my book through a friend in Turkey who ordered it from
publisher of the above book or a book seller in Europe , I do not know
which one , but for a possible link , please see :

http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/content.php?229-Lazarus-The-Complete-Guide-is-Finally-Here
http://www.blaisepascal.eu/subscribers/UK/UK_Book_Department.html
http://www.cul.de/lazarus2.html

 I do not know the availability of the book at present , but , a name is
good to start . Sometimes , I am ordering a used book when a new one is not
available .

In University libraries , it is very likely that the above book may be
found .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk