[Lazarus] Run FPC on Raspberry Pi3 in command line mode

Ken Kashmarek kashken at csteldridge.com
Mon Oct 31 05:34:53 CET 2016

On Windows 7, the IDE is tagged FPC in the desktop icon and is called
Free Pascal.  It is not referred to as Lazarus.

All my programs at this point are command line oriented.  I have been
using the IDE on RPi3 with the Build menu item (under Run), and then
switching to a command line window in the target directory for testing.

Thanks for responding.

Ken