[Lazarus] Feature request: Project Groups

Sun Sep 4 21:15:13 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-04 15:27, Thierry Andriamirado wrote:
> Still happening to me too.

Me too, at least on my main development system FreeBSD. In one of my
Linux VM's it works perfectly and never crashes.

I'm thinking there is maybe a lazarus package conflict or something
causing the crash. My Linux VM uses a Lazarus with very limited packages
installed as the VM is purpose built for a client's development work.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/