[Lazarus] editor: Horizontal scrollbar position after pressing ENTER

Tue Sep 6 13:19:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

Please see attached screenshot to help explain. When I have a long line
of code that causes horizontal scrolling and I press ENTER to start a
new line, the cursor moves to the correct indentation level, but the
editor view is still scrolled a few spaces off the screen (see (1) in
screenshot). See of the word "const" is only partially visible two lines
down.

What I would like to see after pressing ENTER is that the editor scrolls
back to column 0, and the edit cursor placed in the normal indented
position. As indicated by (2) in the screenshot. Note how the word
"const" is now fully visible.

Is there a editor setting that alters the behaviour of (1) somewhere? I
had a look through the various editor settings, but can't see anything
obvious.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/