[Lazarus] Suppress compiler switches?

Zoë Peterson zoe at scootersoftware.com
Thu Sep 8 01:11:12 CEST 2016

As part of our automated build process, we have a .cfg file that we pass
to fpc with all of the command line arguments necessary.  Currently, all
of those settings are duplicated in the associated Lazarus .lpi file and
I'd like to fix that so they're only stored in one place.

I see "Use additional compiler config file (@)" in the "Config and
Target" section of the Project Options, but there doesn't appear to be a
way to /only/ use that, so it isn't passing in unnecessary inherited
configuration options.  Is there any way to do so?  If not, is there a
preferred way compile from the command line?

Thanks,

Zoë Peterson
Scooter Software