[Lazarus] Tabbed view of IDE debug windows

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Sep 9 16:48:32 CEST 2016

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> On 2016-09-09 15:22, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> Yes, anchordockingdsgn supports docking with tabs.
>
> Fantastic, many thanks for the info.

A word of warning:

One of my collegues - a seasoned Delphi developer, but never used Lazarus -
tried to install this during the summer, using 1.6,  because he wants to
use the docked interface.

He got the package to install, but got so many errors trying to work
(even simple tasks such as dropping a button and setting some properties)
that he simply gave up on Lazarus as a whole.

Maybe the situation has improved since the release of 1.6

Michael.