[Lazarus] Bounces of Lazarus mailing list messages

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:33:13 CEST 2016

Dears All ,

Some days ago , I have received a message from Lazarus mailing list about
to renew my subscription due to bounces of mails sent from Lazarus mailing
list .

Previously , Free Pascal mailing lists had deleted my subscriptions due to
bounced messages .

I am receiving messages from approximately a large number of mailing lists .
Up to now , only I have got bounce related messages from only Lazarus and
Free Pascal mailing lists .

In previous years , some parameters in mail servers renewed . I do not
know/remember which ones .

My opinion is that , in Lazarus mailing list sending process , there are
some mismatched , unset , or missing parameters with respect to the
receiving mail systems causing such bounces .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol sanliturk