[Lazarus] Desktops - some features overengineered (?)

Wed Sep 21 15:05:11 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-21 13:46, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> I personally use 4 different destops (external monitor vs laptop monitor
> AND editing vs debuging - which makes 4 combinations). I use different
> IDE coolbar settings for edit and debug desktop.

Nice idea - now all I need to do is figure out how VirtualBox guests
could take advantage of my multi-monitor host system.

I've just set up a "debugging" desktop, which will come in pretty handy.

As for over-engineering. True, I did get confused, but then I didn't
even know Lazarus IDE had multiple desktop layout support. If I knew
that, then things would probably have made a bit more sense.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/