[Lazarus] Mailinglist issues

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.nl
Sat Sep 24 14:57:29 CEST 2016

Hi all,

As you might have noticed, there have been troubles with receiving  mail
from the lazarus list by gmail, yahoo and other subscribers.
It is not a real change of policy, but mere a result of more and more
subscribers using mail servers which sign (DKIM) and validate (DMARC)
mail. As a result those messages bounce and the receiving subscriber
might get unsubscribed.

To improve our mailinglist, I've added DKIM support to our mailserver.
To fully support it, the from header needs to be munged. So as a result,
when you receive mailinglist mail, you don't receive it from "Marc
Weustink <marc at maydomain>", but from "Marc Weustink via LazTest
<laztest at lists.lazarus-ide.org>"

This is in effect for all lists served by lists.lazarus-ide.org

Thanks,
Marc