[Lazarus] Can't add new form to Lazarus App

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Fri Sep 30 03:57:11 CEST 2016

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 00:38:39 +0300, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:

>29.09.2016 22:26, Terry A. Haimann via Lazarus ?????:
>> I created the form by clicking on NewForm and then I tried to rename it
>> from the Object Inspector.  I am running Lazarus 1.2.4  This app has
>
>Lazarus 1.2.4? Is it a joke?

This is straying from the point, but anybody who has worked for a
LARGE (probably governmental) bureaucracy is likely to be all too
familiar with being forced to use out-of-date software. Performing
'unapproved' upgrades may well mean disciplinary proceedings. Yes,
I've had to work under those conditions. :(

I completely understand the logic for the Lazarus developers wanting
to know whether a problem can be reproduced with the latest version.
You just have to remember that some people aren't allowed to use that
version, as much as they would like to do so.

Brian.