[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Apr 19 16:58:06 CEST 2017

On 19.04.2017 16:31, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> That's very impressive. I'm still amazed at what is actually possible
> via a web browser - other than just viewing web pages. Thanks for sharing.

In fact my little QNAP NAS (an ARM Linux Box) features a GUI vi Browser
that is very similar to a Gui that would have been designed by using the
Lazarus IDE.

AFAIK, they transfer a lot of Java Script from the server to the bowser
to have the appropriate widgets created there.

So this seems rather standard since some years. It would be great if
Lazarus would b able to seamlessly create such programs (even more up to
date, versatile and fast: using WebAssembly compiled from Pascal instead
of hand crafted Java Script).

-Michael