[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Apr 20 13:40:02 CEST 2017

On 19.04.2017 17:21, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> I believe that is what Michael van Canneyt is working on.

It seems like, which to me is great news !

Of course we would need first a Pascal->WebAssembly compiler and then a
new WidgetType in Lazarus. Same maybe could be derived from
"CustomDrawn", as this also uses Pascal Code to generate the (more
complex) widgets. Such code would be translated to WebAssembly and at
runtime be transferred to and then executed in the Browser in high speed.

-Michael