[Lazarus] What library to use for DOM/XML/HTML?

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sat Apr 22 19:29:56 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a library to read and write HTML DOM trees from/to
X(HT)ML and HTML files. Is there any native pascal library that you can recommend?

So far I have only found fcl-xml and its "fork" in lazutils (which are
incomplete, incompatible and appear dead), and a lot of XML parser classes that
have no provisions for building a DOM from them: libxml2, various msxml-imports
(which of course is not crossplatform), JclSimpleXML, OmniXML, OXml just to name
a few.

Which ones did I miss, and do you know of any one that can do what I want?
Additional bonus if it uses COM-style interfaces in its DOM, because that would
save me a lot of work with emulating mixins...

Regards,

Martok