[Lazarus] How to deploy a Lazarus app for Windows?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Apr 28 00:46:05 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have no experience at all on deploying Lazarus app for Windows,
because up to now I have always addressed to Linux platform. The few
Windows

Now I need to deploy an application for Windows, which requires not only
the executable, but also some auxiliary files. It would be nice to put
everything in a subfolder of the Programs folder, and maybe to touch
also something in the Window registry.

I have no idea of where to start from, in order to create a setup.exe
which will take advantage of the Windows installer.

Thanks in advance,

Giuliano