[Lazarus] fpReport released

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Aug 21 08:35:51 CEST 2017

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017, Andreas Frieß via Lazarus wrote:

> Thx Michael & Graeme for the fcl-report.
>
> But is there a fcl-report package for Lazarus, because the web-demo
> asked me for ? Or should be an extra  package for Lazarus planned ?

This is an old package from when the sources were in a separate repo.
It is no longer needed. I removed the dependency.

BTW. All code should definitely compile with 3.0.2 or later,
and if you collect all sources that make up the various parts,
the core engine and exporters should work even with 2.6.4.

Michael.