[Lazarus] Cross-compiling to win32 from debian stretch

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Dec 2 14:52:57 CET 2017

First rebuild your normal (not the cross version) FPC from trunk.

Then change your path environment variable to contain the new compiler's
path. You can change it if you open the file .profile in your home
folder. Add a new line to the end of the file. An example:
	export PATH=/home/the-new-path-comes-here/:$PATH
Logout and Login again to apply the changes.
You can check which compiler will be used  with the 'which fpc" command.

Now you can build your cross compiler with your new compiler on the new
path. The old one will be bypassed if everything is okay.

I hope I didn't miss anything...

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu