[Lazarus] Problem accessing the lazarus forums...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:51:22 CET 2017

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 10:44:02 +0100, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus

>Then you should create a /home/pi/.fpc.cfg

I used the script commands for the fpc.cfg:
/home/pi/lib/fpc/3.0.2/samplecfg /home/pi/lib/fpc/3.0.2 /home/pi

Followed by
mv /home/pi/fpc.cfg /home/pi/.fpc.cfg

Now I have a hidden cfg file but Lazarus still complains the same when
starting up.

I guess I have to start over with FPC on this box. It is a pity though
since I know I went to some trouble adding indy and some hardware
interfaces  (gpio) to it at the time...

Question:
Do I need a different seed compiler than 3.0.0 for the latest fpc?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden