[Lazarus] Note to new high-DPI icons

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sat Dec 9 23:50:27 CET 2017

I mean dark OS theme. See attached screeenshot. It was blue before, it can be found on the wiki: http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Tutorial#The_Component_Palette
Such blueish theme is IMO unusual, the most common themes are light and dark grey (or black), sometimes with only a small saturation.

I didn't know about Ally. I saw issues with icon-patches on bugtracker opened by FTurtle, I thought he is author.

V.

Am 09.12.2017 um 16:18 schrieb Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I tried to run Lazarus with dark theme and icons for TLabel and TStaticText are not visible. I propose to use that blue color used with the old icons instead of black.
 >
 > V.
 >
 > PS: I have no direct contact to author of icons, FTurtle, so I sent it to Lazarus ML.

 Which "dark theme"? Is Lazarus themed? Or do you mean OS theme? What if
 somebody selects a blue-ish theme?

 FTurtle is not responsible for the palette icons; those were drawn by
 Ally, a user of the German Lazarus forum.