[Lazarus] fcl-web (WebLaz) - Duplicate Module Error

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Dec 10 19:26:49 CET 2017

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017, African Wild Dog via Lazarus wrote:

>> lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>:
>>     Set the 'Kind' property to wkOneShot.
>>     Michael.
>

> Done. It worked!
>
> What is the function of the "kind" property?

The idea was to have some kind of state:
- OneShot:
   no state. a webModule is recreated on every call
- pooled:
   a webmodule is created once and remains in memory during the lifetime of the server application.
- Session:
   a webmodule is created once per session.

I never got around to finishing it, it is stil on my todo list.

For a CGI, they are of course all the same. Only for standalone, fcgi or
apache modules does it make sense to have pooled/session.

Michael.